Terms & Conditions
• • •
The Terms and Conditions outlined below apply to purchases made from the Wired Angel website: www.wiredangel.co.uk.
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is given when you make a purchase from Wired Angel. It is important to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before buying goods from our website.
Wired Angel reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and any such change will be effective once published on the website and consequently will apply to all new orders.
If you have any questions about any aspects of our website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns of items
Please follow the steps below to return your item, unless the item is faulty or damaged this should be done within 14 days from the date of delivery. In the event of a query please contact email@example.com
1. Ensure the item is appropriately packed to ensure no damage occurs in transit.
2. We would suggest that items are sent by a recorded service, if this is not possible you should obtain proof of purchase from a Post Office. Please ensure the correct postage is paid prior to returning the item.
3. Unless the item is damaged or faulty the customer is responsible for the returns costs.
4. All returns should be posted to: Wired Angel Ltd, 25 Church Street, Lutterworth, Leicestershire LE17 4AE
Terms & Conditions of Returns & Exchanges
Please read these terms and conditions to ensure your returned item does not get refused and is processed as quickly as possible. If you have a query please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
1. If products are not returned in an “as delivered” state (i.e. tags removed, make-up marks etc.) the return may not be accepted, or a charge may be levied to cover our additional costs.
2. If a return is refused we will send the items back to you, however this will be at your own cost.
3. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of being notified of the return. Exchanges will take up to fourteen days.
4. If we are unable to exchange an item then we will offer a refund as per the procedures herewith.
5. If an item is delivered to you damaged or faulty we will refund the item, delivery to you and the return postage. We would ask that all faulty returns are sent by recorded post and that you email us a copy of your receipt for reimbursement.
6. We only accept exchanges on an item once. Except in exceptional circumstances these exchanges must be on the same product but a different size or colour can be requested.
8. If an item is not received by us and you do not have proof of postage then we reserve the right to make you responsible for the original order value.
9. Items purchased on sale or items used with a promo code are final sale and will not be refunded
Returns Policy – Trade Only
1. All items need to be returned in the original packaging that they were sent out in.
2. If any garments are faulty please send them back in a poly bag with a note detailing a description of what the fault is and what action you require
3. All exchanges can take up to 14 days to process All credit notes will be processed within our 30 days term
4. Please note that after 10 weeks of the goods being received by our distributors and the listed boutiques that we provide, we will not be able to offer any form of a credit note or exchange after this time
Wired Angel Ltd – Delivery Policy
1. Our deliveries are normally made by Royal Mail or delivery partners. We will always try to honour the delivery dates shown on our website, however in unusual circumstances there may be a delay. We will always try to contact you as soon as we are aware of any delays that may affect your order.
2. Many of our orders will require a signature on delivery. If no one is available at the delivery address it may be left with a neighbour. A card will be left to advise this, or to confirm the parcel has been returned to a local depot. You can then contact the courier directly to arrange a convenient re-delivery.
3. Normal delivery times are three to five working days from the date the order was placed. We offer a next day tracked delivery service Monday to Thursday for orders placed before 13.00 at an additional charge. We cannot guarantee that orders placed between Friday and Sunday will arrive on the next day due to our own and Royal Mail working hours. Please note bank holidays are not counted as a “working day”.
**Keep checking so you don’t miss any of our great styles or accessories!**
4. International delivery All orders will leave our warehouse within 48 hours excluding weekends and holiday. Shipping takes approximately 9-12 working days. A tracking number will be emailed to the customer once the order has shipped. Customs and duty fees not included, we do not refund shipping costs for customers that reject their packages upon arrival.
PLEASE NOTE:- THAT IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD THEY CHOOSE TO SEND ITEMS BACK TO US ON A SATURDAY. THESE PARCELS MAY GET MISLAID AS OUR PREMISES ARE CLOSED THEREFORE NONE OF THE STAFF AT THE WAREHOUSE WILL BE THERE TO SIGN FOR YOUR RETURN AND IT WILL NOT BE LIABLE SHOULD SOMEONE ELSE FROM A DIFFERENT COMPANY SIGN FOR IT. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS. THIS IS THE CUSTOMERS RISK SHOULD THEY CHOOSE TO DO THIS.
• • •
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: Wired Angel 25 Church Street, Lutterworth, LE17 4AE, United Kingdom
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Wired Angel, 25 Church Street, Lutterworth, LE17 4AE.